Posted to rec.woodworking
whit3rd whit3rd is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

On Jun 5, 9:45*am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , Jack Stein wrote:

I could have all my tools on the same circuit EXCEPT the dust collector
and air compressor, since they are the only ones that run at the same
time as my other tools.

You use pneumatic tools and the table saw at the same time?

Yes, I understand the compressor could kick on even when it's not in use,

Or, you can dust the saw off with the airgun between cuts... or
even, for heavy use, maybe direct a bolt-in air nozzle at the saw's
teeth
inside the table saw housing. A drill, saw, or router can benefit
from
airblast chip removal as well as from dust collection. If you want
to be creative,
consider air-powered clamps and vises, too.