Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking

Default What is it? Weekend edition

First, a couple of the images come up sideways. More text inserted.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rob H." wrote in message
The photos at the links below were sent to me by people looking to
identify
the items, for one reason or another these didn't make it on to the
web
site, hopefully someone will recognize them.

1.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic1n.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic1na.jpg

CY: Centipede dildo.

2. I know the answer for this one, someone bought a house that was
built in
1950 and this was in the side yard almost under a bush.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic2n.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic2na.jpg

CY: I suspect a doggie doolie. Pit for dog poop. I've seen those, but
a foot operated lid lifter.

3. Someone has about 17 of these 3' test tube type cylinders, each
have a
small hole in them, a rounded bottom and no lip on the top.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic3mb.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic3ma.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic3na.jpg

CY: My first impression was a hookah, or smoking pipe. That kind of
thing was popular in earlier generation.

This vase was in the box with the other tubes, it has a finished
bottom and
12 holes on the top
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic3nb.jpg

CY: Might be something for flowers. Might?

4.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic4n.jpg

CY: Sorry, didn't see that there was item four, thought there were two
pictures of item three. I agree with my esteemed colleague, cigar
cutter.