Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Rob H. Rob H. is offline

Default What is it? Weekend edition

The photos at the links below were sent to me by people looking to identify
the items, for one reason or another these didn't make it on to the web
site, hopefully someone will recognize them.

1.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic1n.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic1na.jpg

2. I know the answer for this one, someone bought a house that was built in
1950 and this was in the side yard almost under a bush.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic2n.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic2na.jpg

3. Someone has about 17 of these 3' test tube type cylinders, each have a
small hole in them, a rounded bottom and no lip on the top.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic3mb.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic3ma.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic3na.jpg

This vase was in the box with the other tubes, it has a finished bottom and
12 holes on the top
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic3nb.jpg

4.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic4n.jpg