Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default OT- Taxpayer surprise, Union Pension Bailout

On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 02:43:15 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

The first stalker was ****ed because he emailed me with an 'offer' of
computer parts. I wasn't at the computer that morning, and when I
didn't respond in 15 minutes he called my church and threatened the
secretary. The church called me in a panic, and it took mme a while to
figure out what was going on. That was when I found him bragging on
another newsgroup about the call and complaining about me not replying
to the email. I found it, then looked at the photos he had linked to.
It was all 286 junk, and would have been useless anyway. At that time
the cutoff on usable computers was Windows ME, and it was clearly stated
any time I told anyone about the project. Ed is your typical two bit,
school yard bully. I killfiled him a while back. He can dish out tons
of crap, but can't take it like a man. Hopefully the mother ship will
finally arrive and take him home.

I used to post my name and e-mail address...I got over ten thousand
e-mails after disagreeing with a leftist and I got a bomb threat at the
factory the same day. I had to send everybody home with pay while the
bomb squad combed the plant for hours with dogs. I got a bomb threat
again the next day and my secretary just told him to **** off and hung up.
That's the way leftists roll!

If you received a telephone bomb threat at your plant and you called in the
police, they would have instructed you how to initiate a trace if you got
another one, and insisted that you do so. Also, the call can be traced after
the fact from phone company records. And after taking it seriously enough to
send in dogs, they would have.

In other words, either one of you, or both, is full of it. What a surprise!

What exciting lives these guys claim to lead! Meanwhile, here in the
land of uber-conservative AZ, most of the excitement from the rednecks
I know is rooted in alcohol, guns, and other conservatives! My
favorite is the woman who shot her boyfriend with his own gun after
the two of them finished a drinking binge. The wound shouldn't have
been fatal, but since both were too blotto to call 911, he bled out.
But hey, at least they scared off all the leftists who'd otherwise
have been making bomb threats against them! guffaw

Wayne