Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT- Taxpayer surprise, Union Pension Bailout

Buerste wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

The first stalker was ****ed because he emailed me with an 'offer' of
computer parts. I wasn't at the computer that morning, and when I
didn't respond in 15 minutes he called my church and threatened the
secretary. The church called me in a panic, and it took mme a while to
figure out what was going on. That was when I found him bragging on
another newsgroup about the call and complaining about me not replying
to the email. I found it, then looked at the photos he had linked to.
It was all 286 junk, and would have been useless anyway. At that time
the cutoff on usable computers was Windows ME, and it was clearly stated
any time I told anyone about the project. Ed is your typical two bit,
school yard bully. I killfiled him a while back. He can dish out tons
of crap, but can't take it like a man. Hopefully the mother ship will
finally arrive and take him home.

I used to post my name and e-mail address...I got over ten thousand e-mails
after disagreeing with a leftist and I got a bomb threat at the factory the
same day. I had to send everybody home with pay while the bomb squad combed
the plant for hours with dogs. I got a bomb threat again the next day and
my secretary just told him to **** off and hung up. That's the way leftists
roll!

The church filed a report with the Sheriff's office. I had already
deleted his emailed death threats, but the idiot bragging about calling
the church is in the Google Archives. I wasn't afraid of someone on
the west coast that had to collect empty pop cans to buy junk on Ebay.
His family lived in another state, and apparently they had cut all ties
with him.

The character was a real nut job. He refused to take his medicine,
claiming that there was no such thing as bipolar disorder. He claimed
it was a conspiracy between the state of Oregon and the drug companies
to defraud the federal government out of money for a placebo. He was on
welfare, had been banned from a walmart, a Red Robin restaurant. he
moved every couple months after being thrown out of one place after
another. His name was in the local police blotter quite often,
including an arrest for trying to run down someone in the parking lot of
their apartment. That incident cost him his car, but he 'explained it'
by bragging how much he was saving by not driving anymore.

His continued threats to people on multiple newsgroups cost him one
ISP account after another, till he threatened the church. He
disappeared after that.

I had a collection of all his rambling and ranting messages to that
newsgroup on a website for a while, till we were sure he wasn't likely
to come back. That way if he did show up, we could discreetly point to
that web page for newbies to see what they were dealing with. I made
sure it wasn't indexed by Google, and since it was hosted on a free ISP
web space the big search engines weren't looking for it in web crawls.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.