Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Layout Feedback

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On 03 Jun 2010 13:18:48 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote the following:

I have a approximately 20x30 space for my shop. I've been working on
designing where all the tools will go, and would like some feedback on
the design.

*trim*

http://puckdroppersplace.us/other/garage.jpg

Oy vay! That's a _steep_ entrance you have into your shop, Pucky.

I think I'd prefer the workbench where the plywood storage area is now
and put the storage on the wall. YMMV.

The workbench area is already set up with pegboard, so it's a natural
spot for a decent bench. It would be a nice spot for wood storage
otherwise, though.

The door in the corner is at ground level, the ladder's just there for
storage and access to storage above the utility room.

Puckdropper