Bob Schmall

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

"Silvan" wrote in message
Charlie Self wrote:

I'd swiped them. I was maybe 9-10 (long before PC howls about younger
than 18 or whatever buying butts). I didn't see anotehr 18 cent pack of
cigarets again until I got to Parris Island's PX.

Good grief. They were like $1.50 when I started smoking. Almost $3 now.

lot more than $3 in some places. I see some stores in far-off points
advertising $40 a carton like it was a bargain.

When VA does the 75-cents-a-pack tax hike, that's it. I've made up my

mind.
No damn way I'm paying $35 a carton to give myself emphyszema.

How much would you pay to get emphysema?

It's gonna be soooooo hard to roll off those boring midnight miles without
my smokes though. I'll probably gain 250 pounds.

And 20 more years.
The wreck needs you, Mike. Toss 'em.

Bob