Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT- Taxpayer surprise, Union Pension Bailout

wrote in message
On Jun 3, 11:03 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

No bile, Dan. I'm just not going to sit here while these two dead fish
stink
the place up with their lies.

You clipped out the snide comments I was reacting to. Why did you did
that?

--
Ed Huntress

No bile if you say so. But referring to people as stinking dead fish
is not exactly love notes.

Don't blame me. Both of those characters took off on their own toots; one a
year ago, one a few months ago. And it's been one snide, insulting remark
from each of them ever since. "Love" is not exactly what I feel for either
of them.

When I read your message the snide comments did not show up. So when
I replied I just replied to what you said. I usually trim out
anything that is not relavant to what I am replying.

Dan

They were there.