Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT- Taxpayer surprise, Union Pension Bailout

wrote in message
On Jun 2, 10:33 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

Nobody attacked you or your family, Tawwwwwwm, and you know it. You and
Terrell are made for each other -- a bile- and hate-filled jerk who spends
most of his messages putting down other people to lift his pathetic
self-esteem, and an outright liar. And you know it perfectly well.

Enjoy your mutually asinine conversations with him. I have him plonked.

--
Ed Huntress

Sounds like some bile and hate-filled comments from you too, Ed.

Have a nice day,
Dan

No bile, Dan. I'm just not going to sit here while these two dead fish stink
the place up with their lies.

You clipped out the snide comments I was reacting to. Why did you did that?

--
Ed Huntress