Norman D. Crow

Default Lessons in Grammar: WAS Lee Valley optical center punch

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:38:32 -0500, "Norman D. Crow"
brought forth from the murky depths:

"Victor De Long" wrote in message
Didn't this group used to be about woodworking?

Oh, shaddup!

Nahmie, you should have hit him with the "Wood is endangered
so we are doing our parts to conserve it. Talk about wood is
reserved for weekend days, A.M. ONLY, please."

"Thank you for your immediate compliance."

ROFLMAO!

Sorry Lar, after all the pi**in' & moanin' started earlier about OT posting,
I wasn't feeling particularly humorous or charitable. Just thought the door
should be slammed shut *now*.

Nahmie