Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default OT Using Mozilla T-Bird on here ...

On 6/1/2010 10:35 AM UCLAN spake thus:

Adrian C wrote:

this T-Bird program on as the mail client, and has also configured it to
serve as the news client for the text groups that I subscribe to.

Don't use it for email. Find another program for that otherwise you'll
end up accidently posting private funnies about your budgies love life
to the group ;-)

Only if you are brain dead.

Yeah, really. I use T-bird for both mail and Usenet. You just set up
different accounts. Piece of cake.