Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default OT Using Mozilla T-Bird on here ...

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 12:53:56 +0100, Arfa Daily
wrote:

My son has just provided me with a new computer, on which he has put
Windoze 7. As there is no longer any O.E. included in the OS, he has put
this T-Bird program on as the mail client, and has also configured it to
serve as the news client for the text groups that I subscribe to.

(...)

Thunderbird sorta works for Usenet News, but I would recommend Forte
Agent instead. $29 to register. 30 day free trial.
http://www.forteinc.com/agent/index.php

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D