Fly-by-Night CC

Default Accents-was:Grammar-was:Lee Valley optical center punch

In article ,
"Swingman" wrote:

And I love the accents of the women from the
Northwest USA ... used to hear them often in the days when MSFT did a lot of
their own support.

Gee, I live up and out here and I can't think of what you might find
attractive. Akshully I can't really hear an accent at all - and I've
only lived here 8 years, come up from Arizona.

Now those Southern belles... or the Scottish lasses...

http://www.flybynightcoppercompany.com
http://www.easystreet.com/~onlnlowe/index.html