Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Great WWII reenactment today

On Sun, 30 May 2010 21:57:45 -0700, "Roger Shoaf"
wrote:

"Ignoramus28053" wrote in message

I bought a Russian major's belt for just $10, those are made from good
leather and it should be a good belt for maybe 50 years.

Sure but that is from the date of manufacture. It was being sold off
because it had been sitting on the shelf since 1965...

Besides, didn't you go and make a good belt a few months ago?

I think I have...hummm somewhere around 20 different belts. Some get
worn working, some get worn hunting, some get worn when laying under a
vehicle doing dirty work...and so forth.

Its not like they are ties or shoes. Those a person can only have one
each.

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate