Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default Thanks All - Recomendations for CCTV kit?

On 30/05/2010 18:05, Adrian C wrote:
Hi,

Owing to ongoing hassle with the next door nutty neighbour

OK, thanks all.

I'm going shopping for camera and audio modules with things to hide them
in like bird nesting boxes etc..., as I don't want to freak out other
neighbours down this road who may judge us as paranoid, and attract
other theiving idiots who may think we have won the lottery or something.

Also as the problem neighbour has a 'tit-for-tat' response for
everything, we don't want things to escalate such that doing something
worse out of camera becomes his next play. I'll have to be damm careful
when installing these so he doesn't notice what I'm up to :-(

I've previously bagged a security PVR recorder from long ago on
freecycle, and upto now have completely forgotton about it (as ye do
when junk accumulates)....

It will do for a start.

--
Adrian C