Silvan

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

Charlie Self wrote:

I'd swiped them. I was maybe 9-10 (long before PC howls about younger
than 18 or whatever buying butts). I didn't see anotehr 18 cent pack of
cigarets again until I got to Parris Island's PX.

Good grief. They were like $1.50 when I started smoking. Almost $3 now. A
lot more than $3 in some places. I see some stores in far-off points
advertising $40 a carton like it was a bargain.

When VA does the 75-cents-a-pack tax hike, that's it. I've made up my mind.
No damn way I'm paying $35 a carton to give myself emphyszema.

It's gonna be soooooo hard to roll off those boring midnight miles without
my smokes though. I'll probably gain 250 pounds.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/