Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default mystery bracket - any clue what this fits?

figured that anyone interested would cut the url and paste into a browser

stormin - yes I can do that, and as a favor to you personally, here they
http://www.wbnoble.com/mysteries/bracke07.JPG
http://www.wbnoble.com/mysteries/bracket08.JPG

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
You know. If you wanted, you could (doing it yourself) delete off the
tags, or put in a couple spaces so the rest of us could click on the
links.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Black Dragon" wrote in message

Bill,

Usenet doesn't work like a bulletin board forum. You do not need to
use
tags for urls and images. In most newsreaders they just get in the
way.

--
Black Dragon

Physicists do it with charm.