Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Recomendations for CCTV kit?

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Sun, 30 May 2010 19:06:51 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

... the recordings were allowed to be used in court ...

What sort of technical specification is advisable? I should imagine
that a blurry, smeary, B&W shot of some one, (who could be any body)
only 1/4 height of the frame has less chance of being of use versus a
sharp, defined, colour image even with the same sized figure.

How about the date/time stamping what are requirements for that?

--
Cheers
Dave.

The recordings were date and time stamped. The camera that covers my front
door gives a good face recording. I will soon be upgrading my CCTV and I am
looking as spending over £1000 to get better pictures.

Most of the cost is on the recorder and I will add cameras when I have the
money.

Adam