Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
TerryKing TerryKing is offline

Default Home Despots -- NEVER again!

You live in a very small, intolerant world.

I'm from Vermont, where the signs are almost all in English;
occasionally adding French.

But I've lived and hardware shopped for years in Africa, China and now
the Middle East. I sure appreciate it when some signs
are in English, along with the Arabic and Chinese!

Otherwise you end up like I did a couple weeks ago in Thuwal, Saudi
Arabia. I had to dig thru some construction trash to be able to
define "Plywood"
and "Washer"... by bringing a sample with me.

Let's keep the big problems to finding materials and designing and
building stuff....

Regards, Terry King ..On the Red Sea at KAUST.edu.sa

Newsletter:
http://redseanews.info Community Information: http://redseainfo.info

Lowe's opened up a hardware store here, a city in America, about a
year ago.
Everything in the store, from the front door to the exit, is marked
equally
large in both English and Spanish.

I promptly left, and will never return.

F*&% Lowe's.