Joseph Smith

Default which twin laser miter saw to buy, porter cable or delta?????

They are pretty much the same saw. Porter Cable, Delta , Devylbus
(spelling?),
Oldham, and Viper all fall under the same parent company. Both saws
have rated equally in the magazine reviews I've seen. Go w/ the
Delta if its cheaper. If your possibly a tool collector I have a family
member who works for PC-DELTA in Jackson, TN. He says most likely
that PC will move out of the miter saw business soon and just focus on
power/hand tools (which is what PC does) and turn over the miters completely
to Delta (the woodworking machinery side).
"joe" wrote in message
The porter cable is priced at about $50 more, other than that, I see no
difference. Any opinions???

http://portercable.com/index.asp?e=547&p=2732

http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?e=136&p=875

thanks