Phil Crow

Default Lessons in Grammar: WAS Lee Valley optical center punch

Okay, I've got the KING BIG DADDY of 'em all:

Irregardless. Ne?

The you're/your is also a big one for me. As is they're/their/there.

However, as a young person, I have gone through the like, you know,
language phase, okay? I just taught myself not to talk that way
anymore. I did that the same way I taught myself to use the f-word at
least 3 times every sentence in the Marine Corps. I also taught
myself to stop doing that.

Do y'all (that's a _word_, I don't care what y'all say) think it has a
lot to do with present company? Do kids (or can they) speak one way
in the chic lingo of the day, and speak to rational humans in English?

-Phil Crow