Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default mystery bracket - any clue what this fits?

Bill Noble wrote:
I got this mixed in with a whole lot of wrenches - I've seen this
before, but darned if I can remember on what - I don't think it's
automotive, though it could be. it is presumably held in place with 1/2"
diameter bolts, forged, marked DF and DD57 some silver paint residue and
some little bit of red paint - what does it fit?

two images below, or if your viewer cuts off the images, to see the
whole image, go to my web page http://www.wbnoble.com and
click on "mysteries"

It's a specialty obstruction wrench. Yours is a newer one. The older
version still has an angle cut instead of the round bottom.

This is an older one:
http://snipurl.com/wwhdv

Ebay item 400106638509

--