Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.homebuilt
Davey Davey is offline

Default What's the name of this connector

On Sat, 29 May 2010 13:34:10 +0100
"Phil Jessop" wrote:

"JoeJoe" wrote in message
o.uk...
My new Panasonic TZ10 camera can be connected to a PC to transfer
photos and videos using a cable that has a USB connector on one end
and a "strange looking" connector on the other... A couple fo
photos of it can be found he

http://i49.tinypic.com/2crpxzo.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/98se2q.jpg

Any idea what this connector is called, as I want to try and get
hold of another cable.

TIA.

I have a TZ7 which has the same connector.

But I can't be arsed with all that so I just take the SD card out and
plug it in to a USB card reader to download the files on to a PC

Phil

Absolutely. Faster and simpler, and doesn't use battery power either.
--
Davey.