Posted to rec.woodworking
No Name

Default "Ripping" baseboard on a router table?

I know that... and apparently you know that....and any experienced
woodworker knows that. But you gave the guy a hard time for using the
wrong words.... when we all knew what he was talking about from his
description.

Man, have you ever misinterpreted what I wrote !! !! !!

I wasn't giving the OP a hard time at all .. .. I was kinda being
apologetic for all the silly controversy he got as responses. I mean
... kickbacks & finger-removing problems .. gimme' a break already.