Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Our mistake was not annexing the island - as we did Puerto Rico and Guam,
after 1898. We just "administered" the island until about 1902 when we
granted Cubans their independence.

Or as Sen SI Hyakawa stated so succinctly during the Panama Canal
Debate: "Of course its ours, we stole it fair and square."

ISTR a compatriot of TR's advised him to not try to dress up his taking
of the canal zone with any banal explantions, on the grounds that such
an audacious theft spoke for itself, and any window-dressing would only
diminish his legacy.

Or words to that effect- I don't care enough to look it up.

--
aem sends...