Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Effect of "I do not call 911" stickers?

John Husvar wrote:

In article ,
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

"Steve R." wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

cavelamb wrote:

Larry Fishel wrote:
I assume most burglars are probably already aware that about half of
all homes contain guns. I also assume that most of them know to wait
until no one's home (at lest the ones that have lived very long at
it).

I'm not convinced these stickers/signs make much difference either
way.

"Intruders will be raped and then eaten."

My all time favorite is

"Trespassers will be violated".

Or the faded old, hand painted sign on a farm fence: 'Trespassers
will be prostituted'.

--

A British research lab was being broken into a lot. They put up a sign
saying: "Trespassers will be experimented upon". The break-ins ended.

Did the lab research 'British Food'? ;-)

Suggested sign: Captured trespassers will be sold to laboratories to
replace animals.

(Well, they *are* somewhat closer to human than your average rat, aren't
they?)

If you can sell them in the dark, and the lab doesn't get a good look
first.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.