Eide

Default which twin laser miter saw to buy, porter cable or delta?????

I think the biggest difference in all miter saws is the ability to get back
to a 90 deg cut without using your square to reset. The better a saw can do
that, the better the saw, in my opinion. I'm sorry to say that I don't know
about either of these in that factor, but to me that would be the first and
most important question. As you said, no difference can be seen, but there
will be differences under the hood.

Good luck
Eide

"joe" wrote in message
The porter cable is priced at about $50 more, other than that, I see no
difference. Any opinions???

http://portercable.com/index.asp?e=547&p=2732

http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?e=136&p=875

thanks