Silvan

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

T. wrote:

23. Drive-ins

remembered 6-10 = You are getting older ** If you remembered 11-15 =
Don't tell your age, ** If you remembered 16-25 = You're older than
dirt!

I got a 12.

Remember? Hell, we still *have* a drive-in. Well, maybe not. Mr. Beasley
is looking pretty tired, and there are rumors that he might not re-open in
the spring. I'm still hoping. We go to the drive-in every time there's a
movie I can take my kids to, which is increasingly rare these days. Food
and a flick for four for less than $20. Can't beat it with a stick.

We still have drive-in restaurants too, with people on roller skates even.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/