Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] stans4@prolynx.com is offline

Default New (to me) JPS 7x12 band saw

On May 27, 2:42*pm, "Buerste" wrote:
I've never heard of JPS but the unit looks nice and the salesman claims it
was used by a supplier to cut of samples of some material and it is very low
hours. *And, we got a great deal! *It kinda' look like a "Jet". *Does
anybody have one of these? *If so, could I get a copy of a manual? *(Not
that we EVER read such things)

http://www.mckeanmachinery.com/inven...hp?item=MV2519

Does anybody want to buy my 4x6 Johnson? *It's got a hydraulic feed cylinder
but it is making a bit of gearbox noise.

A quick google shows up a "JPS" saw as Jet Pro Shop. Might be the
same, might be different. Try the model number on their web site.

Stan