Posted to alt.home.repair
Peter[_14_] Peter[_14_] is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

On 5/26/2010 9:41 PM, h wrote:

My doctor has ordered several CAT scans (I can't have MRIs) none of which
has determined the treatment. In my opinion, they have all been a waste of
money.

I tried to talk him out of the last one, but he insisted. Time for a new
doctor?

Anyone who thinks they need any of that crap either needs a new brain, a new
doctor, or a better gene pool. Sorry, but if you "need" to see a doctor for
a non-injury, you have crappy genes and should just lie down and die now.
Sorry, but that's the way it is. That's why those of us who are healthy and
NEVER need to see a doctor unless we've been injured will never, ever be
able to afford to see one. Good thing I'm an expert seamstress. At least
I'll be able to sew myself up should anything ever happen. 5 years ago I
needed 10 stitches in the ER at 4am. $1,500 and I was in there for less than
30 minutes. Really? Umm, no, never again. He left me a MASSIVE scar and I
got infected because he laced the sutures too tightly, even though I told
him my skin was still swelling. Moron.

We purchased some suture kits and other medical stuff. I will, never, ever
have a "medical professional" touch me ever again. Maybe in 13 years when I
hit Medicare age, but not likely. I doubt I will buy into Medicare. It's
not like they pay for everything yet it costs over $50 a month. I've spent
about $100 on healthcare in the last 4 years. Yeah, like I'll be signing up
for that money sink. Not so much.

So, you think that your genes are so superior that you will never develop a
non-injury illness? You need to examine the actuarial data that medical
insurance companies use and learn that most people are healthy until the day
that they become sick. And most people who become sick have not had an injury.
I would bet my retirement fund that the day you develop an illness that
warrants medical attention, you'll get to the doctor for care and not "lie down
and die". Why are you blabbering on alt.home.repair you should take this to
home.brain.repair