Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve Ackman Steve Ackman is offline

Default OT-Mosque at Ground Zero opens on 911

In , on Thu, 20 May
2010 18:50:11 -0400, Wes, wrote:

Koresh was a bad actor imho but the Feds acted criminally by making it
a media event and no one paid the price for that.

So you don't think the FBI acted criminally in burning
the compound down? Admitted by ATF head John W. Magaw
on CSPAN 25 Sept. '95.

Sonja Hillgram asks:

You certainly told us how you have changed training
in the ATF, yet nonetheless, some macho FBI agent
types think that ATF should be folded into the FBI
because they criticize ATF training and they feel
that they have to go and mop up after ATF makes
mistakes. Uh, how do you respond?

[during the second half of this question especially,
MaGaw's face begins to betray a clear discomfiture,
possibly even anger]

MaGaw answers:

[clears throat] Well I believe that uh, had we been
left in charge of um... uh, the Waco incident, um...
uh, we would _not_ have burned that building...

--
˜¯˜¯
Unlimited webspace - Unlimited bandwidth