Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Michael Moore.

On May 26, 12:07*pm, harry wrote:
On May 26, 11:29 am, Caesar Romano wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2010 14:34:50 -0700 (PDT), RickH
wrote Re OT Michael Moore.:

On May 25, 2:13 pm, harry wrote:
On the box in the UK the other night, his film about capitalism in
America which I'd heard of but not seen before.
Hah. I couldn't fault the man. He was so exactly correct.

I heard he makes films for money, selling tickets and DVD's to whoever
will buy them. What did you hear?

I heard the same thing; and also that he exaggerates, misrepresents
and often sometimes fabricates the "facts" he presents. I heard he
does this to increase his sales/profits. Could that be true?

I hear everyone who makes films & DVDs sells theem fo rmoney. So what?

The difference in Moore's case is he fails to differentiate fact from
fiction. He's carrying on where the other skunk, Oliver Stone left
off, re-writing history.

Who told you these things? *Why don't you check out any facts you
think are wrong? * Give me one of these facts & we'll both check it
out.
You are full of BS. *You feed on rumour.- Hide quoted text -