Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [Way OT] Retail desecration

On Tue, 25 May 2010 07:24:12 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 24 May 2010 09:10:59 -0700, Winston
wrote the following:

Against my better judgment yesterday, I went out to a Cinemark
movie theater. One of the many, many pre-movie advertisements
used Brian Wilson's beautiful song _Wouldn't it be nice_ with
some clumsily written ad copy substituted for his excellent lyrics.

I couldn't even tell you the name of the junk they were pushing
in that ad because I was busy being repulsed and concerned.

This falls solidly into the 'What were you thinking?' category.

I'm going to play this a few more times in an attempt to recover:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMytHN6odD4

I had to listen to this a couple times to recover from your pet
sounds, Winnie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2NGe9mLAEc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pIegNFyorM

Gunner

--