Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default LA boycotts Arizona

wrote in message
news
On Mon, 24 May 2010 12:37:56 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

Hey, watch that. If it wasn't for NJ retirees moving there with their
pensions, buying flowered shirts and stupid hats, golf spikes and
sunglasses, AZ wouldn't have an economy. And their funeral homes would go
broke.

Eskimos put their old people on ice flows and push them out to sea. We put
ours in Buicks and steer them towards Arizona. d8-)

I had a b-i-l who managed a Toyota dearship in Orlando. He said it
wasn't unusual fo a NY retiree to buy a new car with an American
Express card but not have a DL.

Wishful thinking on the retiree's part. Lots of Manhattanites never acquire
a driver's license for their entire lives. My aunt (age 92) is one of them.

--
Ed Huntress