Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default compressed-air drills

On 5/25/10 1:43 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2010 23:07:24 -0500,
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1...d-with-nailgun

What does that have to do with the discussion?

I stand corrected... it's muuuuuch more common to be shot 30 times in
the head with a nail gun than hitting one's thumb with a hammer.

Something I found interesting, on the nail gun issue. Dont like it?
Tough ****. Deal with it, or kill file me. Your opinion means nothing
to me, given how wrong and utterly buffoonish you appear to be.

I recall some years ago, a fellow was doing some work at..IRRC a
McDonalds..and fired a nailgun into what he thought was a stud in the
wall. It unfortunately was only sheetrock, and the nail killed one of
the girls working there, some distance away.

I cant find it on the net..anyone?

There's probably a reason you can't find it.

Ayup. It happened more than 10 yrs ago, and for that, Id need to be a
paid subscriber to use the various archives.

Oh..excuse me..you ARE the ****** who believes that nail guns are simply
a tiny little man inside the gun, who swings a very small hammer, really
really hard.

Pity about that, eh wot?

Gunner

Start to lose an argument, insult the other guy.
I bet your dad can beat up my dad, too.

Maybe re-read my posts.... slowly.

--

-MIKE-