Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Josepi[_5_] Josepi[_5_] is offline

Default compressed-air drills

I don't know what nailguns these nay sayers have been told about but it
starts to become clear, with all the statements, they aren't dealing with
any air powered nailgun I have ever seen and probably not one they have ever
seen either....LOL I doubt any have attended formal framing school lessons
with those attitudes.

The whole discussion starts to wreak of trollish, actually. These guys have
a reputation in other groups for being bored. Next will come the history
digging OCD demonstration.

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
news Something I found interesting, on the nail gun issue. Dont like it?
Tough ****. Deal with it, or kill file me. Your opinion means nothing
to me, given how wrong and utterly buffoonish you appear to be.
Ayup. It happened more than 10 yrs ago, and for that, Id need to be a
paid subscriber to use the various archives.

Oh..excuse me..you ARE the ****** who believes that nail guns are simply
a tiny little man inside the gun, who swings a very small hammer, really
really hard.

Pity about that, eh wot?

Gunner

On Mon, 24 May 2010 23:07:24 -0500, -MIKE-
wrote:
What does that have to do with the discussion?

I stand corrected... it's muuuuuch more common to be shot 30 times in
the head with a nail gun than hitting one's thumb with a hammer.