Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Stewart Jim Stewart is offline

Default Effect of "I do not call 911" stickers?

Ignoramus13363 wrote:
We had a burglary in our neighborhood, which was kind of unexpected,
and it made me wonder: if I put a few stickers on my house saying "I
don't call 911"

http://www.cafepress.com/+i_dont_cal...cker,388161391

Would it deter burglars or would they actually want to go in to try to
steal guns, assuming that there is no such stocker without guns inside?

Here's my plan:

1. A dog that loves to bark.

2. A box on the side of the house that looks
like a security controller.

3. Never and I mean never let papers, collection
bags, etc, build up on the porch or front yard
longer than 8 hours.

Unless I'm targeted for some reason, there's
about a 100% chance that a burglar would look
for (and find) a tastier victim on my block.