Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn Lyford Glenn Lyford is offline

Default Retail desecration

I go to matinees so I don't have to pay quite as much for a big-screen
movie. There are very, very few people in teh theater then, a real
boon. *[...] They'd confiscate the popcorn if they saw it but they let water in.

I go to the one remaining local drive-in. Two movies at $20 a
carload, you can trade snide comments with the other people in the car
without upsetting the other patrons, you can bring whatever
refreshments you want except those requiring the use of an open flame,
and well behaved pets are allowed. And it's closer than the 'plex...
--Glenn Lyford