Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney Robert Swinney is offline

Default Effect of "I do not call 911" stickers?

Or, as they say in Oklahoma, "Come on in - make my day"

Bob Swinney
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 May 2010 19:39:17 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Ignoramus13363 wrote:

We had a burglary in our neighborhood, which was kind of unexpected,
and it made me wonder: if I put a few stickers on my house saying "I
don't call 911"

http://www.cafepress.com/+i_dont_cal...cker,388161391

Would it deter burglars or would they actually want to go in to try to
steal guns, assuming that there is no such stocker without guns inside?

It could go either way. If the thieves are hitting unoccupied houses
(while the homeowners are at work), it might not be a god idea to
advertise such attractive contents.

Paint a chalk outline on the front steps. ;-)

http://www.grouchyoldcripple.com/archives/001828.html

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.