Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default LA boycotts Arizona

chaniarts wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
Hey, watch that. If it wasn't for NJ retirees moving there with their
pensions, buying flowered shirts and stupid hats, golf spikes and
sunglasses, AZ wouldn't have an economy. And their funeral homes
would go broke.

don't forget pink and green plaid golf pants

Eskimos put their old people on ice flows and push them out to sea.
We put ours in Buicks and steer them towards Arizona. d8-)

i thought you just aimed them south and told them to stop when their hat
floats.

With the way they drive, it's a wonder that any of them find Arizona
or Florida. At least we manage to ship most of them back north in the
winter, so we can get rid of the smell of Ben Gay & mothballs in
Florida.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.