Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Effect of "I do not call 911" stickers?

Ignoramus13363 wrote:

We had a burglary in our neighborhood, which was kind of unexpected,
and it made me wonder: if I put a few stickers on my house saying "I
don't call 911"

http://www.cafepress.com/+i_dont_cal...cker,388161391

Would it deter burglars or would they actually want to go in to try to
steal guns, assuming that there is no such stocker without guns inside?

Do not call attention to yourself or your house in any way. Do whatever
you can to ensure that your neighbor's house is an easier target, i.e.
better locks, better lighting, surveillance cameras, etc. Dialing 911 or
not dialing 911 only work when you are home, so unless you are home
24x365 they are empty threats.