Lazarus Long

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

I got 20. I'm older than dirt and feel like it today.

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:41:58 -0500 (EST),
(T.) wrote:

My mother sent me this a few days back. And, I can remembember
every damn thing on the quiz. What the Hell happened? I shouldn't even
be 30 yet. Damn.

Older Than Dirt Quiz:
Count all the ones that you remember not the ones you were told about!
Ratings at the bottom.

** 1. Blackjack chewing gum
** 2. Wax Coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water
** 3. Candy cigarettes
** 4. Soda pop machines that dispensed bottles
** 5. Coffee shops with tableside jukeboxes
** 6. Home milk delivery in glass bottles with cardboard stoppers
** 7. Party lines
** 8. Newsreels before the movie
** 9. P.F. Flyers
** 10. Butch wax
** 11. Telephone numbers with a word prefix (Olive-6933)
** 12. Peashooters
** 13. Howdy Doody
** 14. 45 RPM records
** 15. S&H Green Stamps
** 16. Hi-fi's
** 17. Metal ice trays with lever
** 18. Mimeograph paper
** 19. Blue flashbulb
** 20. Packards
** 21. Roller skate keys
** 22. Cork popguns
** 23. Drive-ins
** 24. Studebakers
** 25. Wash tub wringers

** If you remembered! 0-5 = You're still young ** If you
remembered 6-10 = You are getting older ** If you remembered 11-15 =
Don't tell your age, ** If you remembered 16-25 = You're older than
dirt!

JOAT
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of
enthusiasm.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 29 Dec 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/