Posted to rec.woodworking
skeez skeez is offline

Default compressed-air drills

On Mon, 24 May 2010 18:59:19 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , skeez wrote:

Doug,
depending on location I happen to have some new in box metabo cordless
drill drivers and electric screw guns. 15.6V for 175.00 18V for200.00
and electric screw gun 125.00 plus shipping. this is about half price
for these tools. I found several at a good deal and am passing along
the savings to fellow woodworkers. They are NOT hot! leave a message
here if you are interested or e-mail me at fcpreston at nc dot rr dot
com. I do not sell tools for a living.... :-]

skeez

Thanks for the offer, skeez -- and BTW, coming from you, it never even
occurred to me to wonder if they were hot -- but I think I'll see how I get
along with the aging Bosch and the nearly-new Ryobi that I'm sure I can borrow
from my Dad; I forgot he had one. And I should have remembered that: I gave it
to him for Christmas.

lol.... dont for get pics. :-]