Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default compressed-air drills

In article , " wrote:
On May 24, 6:45=A0am, (Jerome Meekings)

1) there are no batteries that will die if not used for a months and any
way in about 3 years.

My Bosch drill is at least 7 years old, still on the original batteries. They
no longer hold a charge as long as they did when they were new, but they're
not dead yet either by any means. It's just in the last year that they've
reached the point where I can deplete one battery in less time than it takes
to recharge the spare.
[...]
3) The air hose is far more flexible and longer than any corded driver.

Again, nonsense. How long is a string?

Agreed, that *is* nonsense. Electrical cords are *far* more flexible than any
air hose I've ever seen. As for length... Jerome, have you ever heard of an
extension cord?