Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default [Way OT] Retail desecration

On 5/24/2010 11:19 AM, Up North wrote:
wrote in message
Against my better judgment yesterday, I went out to a Cinemark
movie theater. One of the many, many pre-movie advertisements
used Brian Wilson's beautiful song _Wouldn't it be nice_ with
some clumsily written ad copy substituted for his excellent lyrics.

I couldn't even tell you the name of the junk they were pushing
in that ad because I was busy being repulsed and concerned.

This falls solidly into the 'What were you thinking?' category.

I'm going to play this a few more times in an attempt to recover:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMytHN6odD4

--Winston

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVYhh...eature=related

Nice job!