Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RBnDFW RBnDFW is offline

Default LA boycotts Arizona

Ed Huntress wrote:
"RAM³" wrote in message
0...
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

wrote in message
.
.. On May 20, 9:22 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

But some states issue driver's licenses to anyone. (Not my state, but
a couple do.)

Any government-issued ID qualifies as "papers" these days.
We'll see what Arizona accepts.

--
Ed Huntress
This is from the Arizona Bill. Note Number 4. It says that a drivers

Not all illegals are Hispanics - they come from all over the world.

That's true. That's why I might be in trouble in Arizona. g

(Actually, it appears I'm in the clear, with my NJ driver's license. That's
a relief. You never know when your plane might get hijacked to Phoenix.)

If AZ people have as much sense as they now appear to have, they will
turn back Noo Joisie residents at the NM border!