Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RAM³ RAM³ is offline

Default LA boycotts Arizona

"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

wrote in message
.
.. On May 20, 9:22 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

But some states issue driver's licenses to anyone. (Not my state, but
a couple do.)

Any government-issued ID qualifies as "papers" these days.

We'll see what Arizona accepts.

--
Ed Huntress

This is from the Arizona Bill. Note Number 4. It says that a drivers
license from a state that requires proof of legal presence before
issue is valid proof.
So your N.J. license would be fine. But a N.M. license would not be
acceptable as N.M. does not require proof of legal presence before
issuing the drivers license.

Interesting. So if I had a NM license, my problem probably would be
that they wouldn't believe that anyone could be as white as me. g

Not all illegals are Hispanics - they come from all over the world.