Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default compressed-air drills

Josepi wrote:

It definitely varies from crew to crew.

Many of the newbies are given nailers and the cordless ones are
getting popular. I framed my house with a nailer and barbed nails.
that was a mistake when changes need to be made though. Other jobs I
have been in, almost all the seasoned framers used hammers as the
climbing was a pain with a nailer and the hammer was faster, overall.
For sheeting a nailer was used almost exclusively but not for
structural lumber.

I have to respectfully disagree with the ease and speed of use, as well as
what I see seasoned framers actually doing. I see plenty of structural
work - perhaps even most of the structural work being done with nailers.

--

-Mike-