Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Josepi[_5_] Josepi[_5_] is offline

Default compressed-air drills

As I stated this varies from crew to crew. Sheeting, follow up, is
typically, always done, with nailguns by the junior apprentice.

Some crews, here, will not allow powered nailguns on the job due to safety
concerns.

No Building Code or Electrical Inspectors, here, will will enter the
buiding if one is in operation. There are many reasons.

I have used both. Guns are faster for me but then I can't drive a 3.1/2"
ardox nail in with one crack like the framers I know...LOL

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
I'm sorry, but there's no way on earth a hammer is faster than a nail gun.
I've used both, I'm good at both. Not buying it.

--

-MIKE-