Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default cables in walls - horizontal from sockets?

In article ,
spamlet wrote:
First time I tried it, I got about half way down a 4' chase in new
plaster before I realised I could not see my hands 1' in front of my
face anymore!

I would not repeat that exercise in an inhabited building again! The
chaser however makes is no worse than using the SDS with a chisel bit.

John.

I didn't get the T-shirt, but it looks like when I get back on the ball
I'll be in the market for some SDS gear, after all the praise it is
getting here lately.
:-)

Do note if you intend using it for chasing walls to get one of the
lightweight ones - which sadly usually means more expensive. Trust me. ;-)

--
*A backward poet writes inverse*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.